Applications are invited for a Training Contract commencing in September 2024. Your application needs to address:
- Why you have chosen the law as a profession.
- Why you would want to join a firm of our size.
- What experience you have had to date that would be relevant to a Training Contract in general, and Barr Ellison Solicitors in particular.
- The skills and strengths you think you need to succeed at this firm.
We are keen to meet people demonstrating:
- Commercial awareness
- Attention to detail
- Strong academic achievements, including (a) minimum grade A and 2 grade B’s at A-level or equivalent, and (B) a 2:1 or above in law or other degree
- A sense of humour
- Ability to think creatively
- Common sense.
The firm offers a number of benefits including a flexible working environment, private health insurance, life assurance and a pension scheme.
The closing date for applications is 31 December 2022. Please send your CV with covering letter to our Practice Director, Lynn Roberson, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies, please.