We act for Landlords and Tenants of commercial and residential property.
This gives us an insight into the likely tactics/strategies that may be adopted by your opponent.
A Landlord needs prompt, clear and cost-effective advice when faced with a problem Tenant whether that be of residential or commercial premises so as to protect their investment.
We act for Tenants in dispute with their Landlord about issues such as the level of service charges, the Landlord’s failure to comply with obligations or who may be facing eviction from their home or livelihood.
We will explain how best to resolve your dispute, likely timescales and cost.
The issues we can help you resolve include:
- dilapidation claims
- contested lease renewals
- breach of covenant / enforcement
- rent arrears / distress for rent
- service charge disputes
- contested applications to assign / underlet / alter premises
- notices to quit
- possession proceedings
- forfeiture actions
- disputes with managing/letting agents
- trespass, squatters, adverse possession